Get instant digital access to:
- 18 video interviews offering over 50 practical tools and insights to help kids cultivate resilience
- Downloadable transcripts, audio files, and worksheets
- Lifetime access to The Better Sleep for Kids Summit to go through in your own time at your own pace. Give yourself "top-ups" whenever you feel the need!
- Exclusive bonus material
You can buy lifetime access to the event today, watch the videos and get the transcripts, audio recordings, and exciting bonus materials.
The Better Sleep for Kids Summit Package will teach your kids ages 5-18 the skills of great sleep.
Don’t wait to help your kids sleep better...
If you've struggled to help your child age 5, 15, or even 18 sleep through the night without your help, we understand what you're going through. Sleep challenges are an epidemic. Fortunately, sleep is a skill that can be learned at any age. Grab the forever package and get access to 18 hours of inspiring interviews packed full of practical tools and interventions, downloadable worksheets, transcripts, presentations and animations as well as exclusive bonus materials. Help your kids ages 5-18 sleep better.
You are your child’s greatest ally.
Parents are the most important influence in helping their child learn the skills of sleep. This summit package will teach you how to build a stronger, more resilient you, as well as how to pass on important sleep skills to your kids.
- How to help your child deal with anxious thoughts
- How to get your child to put their device away without constant battles
- How to gently help your child sleep on their own
- How to help your child put themselves back to sleep when they wake up
- How to help you help your child sleep in their own bed, if that's a goal
- How to support your child even when you're sleep deprived and frustrated
- How food can facilitate a better night's sleep
- How to teach your kids basic mindfulness and meditation techniques
- What to do if your child is afraid of the dark, death, demons, robbers etc.
- How to take care of yourself as a parent through this process
Natasha Daniels, LCSW
The 4 Reasons Anxious Kids Can’t Sleep (and what to do)
Michael Breus, PhD
Helping Teens and Tweens Master Sleep
Body Hack: Tapping to Help Kids (and you) Sleep!
Jennifer Waldburger, MSW
Tackling the 2 Big Sleep Problems in School-age Kids
Elisha Goldstein, PhD
Mindfulness + Self-compassion = Better Sleep
Tamar Chansky, PhD
Putting Monsters and Worry to Bed for Good!
The Truth about Screens & Sleep (According to Science)
Lewis Kass, MD
Does My Child have a Sleep Disorder?
Kanchan Koya, PhD
Eat Yourself to a Better Night’s Sleep
Suzi Lula, MA, ALSP
How Self-Care Creates a Positive Sleep Ripple Effect
Mindfulness as a Powerful Pathway to Better Sleep
Good Night Yoga Before Going to Sleep
Lindsey Biel, OTR/L
Sleep for Kids with Sensory Processing Challenges
Emiliya Zhivotovskaya, MAPP
The Science of Getting a Great Night’s Sleep
Katie Holloran, MA, BCBA
Helping Kids with Special Needs Sleep Better
Howard Bennett, MD
The Best Way to End Bedwetting at Any Age
Maryann Jacobsen, MS, RD
Better Nutrition leads to Better Sleep
Charlotte Reznick, PhD
Visualization and Meditation for Any Child
Jeanne-Marie Paynel, M.Ed
BONUS! Montessori & Positive Discipline for Better Sleep
In addition to instant digital access to 18 Expert Video Interviews, Transcripts, and MP3 Audios, you get these Bonuses!
Bonus #1: "Actionables"
As a parent or teacher, we want you to walk away with the most actionable steps from each interview, this is why we created 18 actionables (printable worksheets) with the main takeaways from each interview. These actionables look like they're for kids, but they are fun worksheets for grown ups to print and learn from.
Bonus #2: Meditations (5-Hours)
Resilient Child Meditations are wonderful story-based meditations that teach your children resilience skills while guiding them to sleep. This set includes 16 meditations broken up into 2 series, one for younger kids ages 5-8 and one for ages 9-18.
Bonus #3: Anxiety Survival Guide
Child therapist, Natasha Daniels, gives you the skills to understand your child's anxiety around sleep as well as step-by-step questions to get them to open up about their stress and fears. Get this mini-book chock full of content as a bonus with your forever sleep summit package!
We'll take the risk for you!
100% Money-Back Guarantee
We are so sure that you will love the Better Sleep for Kids Summit Package that we’ll take all the risk for you. Get instant access to all the presentations and if in 30 days you're not satisfied, we’ll personally refund 100% of your money back. No questions asked!